Brigitte Gemme - Cooking (Vegan Food) Productively
How can you optimize your cooking and nutrition with project-management skills? What’s working in research, having a PhD, like? Why should you consider a plant-based diet?
Brigitte Gemme is a researcher by training. She has a PhD in sociology and she worked at the intersection of government, universities, and industry, particularly on the topic of natural resource management in Canada. These days, however, Brigitte does something completely different: she offers a vegan meal-planning service.
I met Brigitte a few years ago when she and I were both starting our online businesses. I wanted to chat and catch up with her because she left her research career and has such a different life now, running a small online business. It was particularly interesting to me because Brigitte’s work involves vegan food and I am vegan myself.
Brigitte and I discuss:
- What working in research and in a large organization was like
- How you can optimize your cooking and nutrition with project-management skills
- Why you should consider a plant-based diet
- Brigitte’s 5-day Planned and Plant-Based Challenge
- Brigitte’s meal plans, which I use and love
- Vegan Family Kitchen on Instagram
Also mentioned: NutritionFacts.org
Subscribe to my weekly articles
Every Sunday, I send an article on productivity to my email list. People say my articles are useful, insightful, and relatable.