Dave Ceddia - Seasons of Productivity
Can you be productive working in bursts? Why are iOS and macOS apps better? How can you juggle client work, app development, and teaching?
Lately, Dave has been working on a new project called Recut. If you’ve ever edited video, you might have had to spend quite some time editing out silent portions of your recording. Recut automatically cuts the silence out of your videos. It’s a nifty app and you should check it out if you often edit videos.
Dave and I discuss:
- Being productive in bursts, aka “seasons of productivity”
- Why iOS and macOS apps tend to be higher quality than apps in other ecosystems
- How he uses Things 3 to manage the development work for his app Recut
- Recut, an app for removing silence from videos
- Dave’s 101-second video demonstrating how Recut works
- Dave’s React book and course, Pure React
Subscribe to my weekly articles
Every Sunday, I send an article on productivity to my email list. People say my articles are useful, insightful, and relatable.